Monday, May 31, 2010

Ponderings.

While I realize that I have already ranted today (having looked at the length of that rant, I am astounded), I just wanted to jot down my law school hopefuls. I am determined to go to New York City for law school (or grad school if that course wins out). It is literally my favorite city in the world and I've only been twice. But when I'm there, everything seems to fit. I'm tired of living in the country and going to schools in the country. I'm ready for city life where there is always something to do when I'm bored other than go cow-tipping (kidding!).

These are in no particular order:
- New York University
- Columbia University
- New York Law School
- Fordham University

Actually, strike the "no particular order" comment. I love the location of New York Law School. It's two blocks from my favorite Law and Order scene, 60 Centre Street, which is the Supreme Court building for New York County. I'm planning a trip to NYC this summer and I am determined to get down to the southern tip of Manhattan long enough to get pictures of this beautiful building.



While watching the short-lived Conviction (by the same creator of Law and Order), I like to imagine myself walking down those steps. And the inside of the rotunda is gorgeous!

And although I have not taken the LSATs and my GPA is nowhere near being complete, NYLS looks like the best bet for me. I know that Columbia and NYU are both Go-Go Gadget reach schools and I haven't fully looked into Fordham beyond the fact that it is right near the Lincoln Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment