Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sophomore Year.

I moved into my dorm room Friday afternoon and have already found myself bored. I'm here early to help with the First Night we hold for the freshmen on Sunday, but sitting around for two days is not helping me. Here's a picture of my half of the room. There's lots of pink in the room which makes me happy to see since it is both my and my roommate's favorite color. And I love the set up this year - sooo much easier with just two people instead of three!


My roommate had said the room was tiny but it really isn't that bad. We have a balcony that we can use for ourselves and we have a few chairs and a table out there right now. I spent most of the day today out there, listening to music, reading, and watching some freshmen move into the dorm across from ours. I bought my textbooks (except my French ones since I'm not sure if the level is right for me) and found out I had actually bought the wrong edition for one so I'll need to return it tomorrow. One of my classes this semester is Criminal Justice System and, needless to say, it's the one I'm most looking forward to. The textbook looks really interesting and I flipped through sections of it. Lots of law information in it which just makes me wicked psyched!

And to finish this day off, Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde just came on USA (which I am soooo glad to have back). I popped kettle corn and curled up in my pajamas for a movie night!

Tomorrow, I'm planning on going for a morning run before it gets too humid and making a run up to CVS for ingredients for trail mix to have in the room. In addition, I want to start seriously looking at law schools that might be reach schools for me in addition to surefire ones. It's tough right now since I only have my freshman year GPA and no LSAT scores, but if I can get a rough list, I can add and subtract them once I have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment