Sunday, February 13, 2011

Better News.

On Thursday, I was accepted into American University's Summer Internship Program for 2011!! I'm officially in their Law and Justice program. So, from June to August, I'll be living in Washington, DC!!

Further amazing news, I'll be living with a high school friend that lives in DC!! She goes to Georgetown, but spends every summer there as well so she and some of her friends rent a townhouse for the summer. I'll be subletting! It's nearly a 3-mile walk to campus for my seminar, but I'm crossing my fingers for a bike to cut the hour-long walk down to a 30 minute bike ride. We'll see... Mostly, both me and my friend are super excited to spend the summer hanging out and interning, since she'll be at the FBI for the summer.



(in response to my last post, my choice of movie {P.S. I Love You} is definitely giving me a good excuse to tear up. hopefully watching a sad movie will get all the sadness out of me for tonight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment