Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall.

The weather is finally acting like fall should. Instead of bundling up under my winter pea coat (bright pink, of course), I was able to walk around campus with just my cardigan and a scarf. It's lovely.

Since I'm the TV fanatic of room C301B, I'm allowed to feel sorrow over the fact that one of my favorite fall shows has been cancelled. The Whole Truth was such a great show, one that I found interesting. It shows the two sides of a criminal case, from the prosecution and from the defense and how each side interprets the facts of the case. Unfortunately, it was fighting against more popular shows in its timeslot, so it's only running 13 episodes. The cast was strong and so were the stories, so I'm still not sure why it's going.

On the other hand, I'm still in love with SVU, Castle, Law and Order: Los Angeles, The Good Wife, and Blue Bloods. Surprisingly, I have not watched a single NCIS episode this season for unknown reasons. Perhaps I'll catch up over Thanksgiving Break or something...

My spring schedule is being screwed up. The classes I want to take are filling up, especially those necessary for me to graduate. If it comes down to it, I can e-mail the professors and beg that they let me into the class. Most times, kids drop the class and open a spot for other people. Right now, these are my classes:

- Intermediate French I
- Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Mass Media
- Introduction to Literary Study
- Crime and Delinquency
- Topics in Victorian Literature and Culture

Since a few are filling up, my alternate is The Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment