Sunday, December 26, 2010

Grades and Other Musings.

All of my grades are in! I tend to check the site obsessively when the semester is over. The highest grade you can get is an A.

EDC312|Psychology of Learning - A
ENG241|U.S. Literature I - A-
GEO120|Geology of the U.S. National Parks - A
PSC113|Introduction to American Politics - A
PSC274|Criminal Justice System - B+

Which all puts my semester GPA at 3.81. My cumulative GPA is a 3.68. I'd like my cumulative GPA to be a bit higher, but compared to some of my friends' GPAs, I am pleased. While with these friends, I almost feel ashamed to have such a high GPA, but I can never tell why. I work hard for my grades so why not be proud of them and my GPA?

My classes for next semester are as follows:
- Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Literary Study
- Topics in Victorian Literature and Culture
- Intermediate French I
- Introduction to International Politics
- Crime and Delinquency

And, of course, orchestra.


I may be starting a small home jewelry business and the problem of picking a name has consumed me for the past three days. I keep wanting to somehow include something court or lawyer related but nothing comes to mind that doesn't sound completely ridiculous. Must keep thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment