Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Calm After The Storm.

Today, I've been good. Classes are interesting. The Crime and Delinquency class is huge, but really interesting. And I love, love, love the professor that teaches the Victorian Lit class plus a friend from another class is there too.

I went to the Counseling Center before class to try and get an appointment for this afternoon, but they didn't have anything available until Friday afternoon. Well, Mom is getting me an appointment with my brother's therapist for Saturday so it seemed a little pointless to make the appointment for Friday.

I'm eating better. The twenty-degree-warmer weather made it nicer to walk slowly back to the dorm after class. I even walked to classes without an umbrella, the snow hitting my face feeling refreshing instead of harsh.

I bought some dark chocolate with raspberries for a pick-me-up if I needed it. I found out that the Cardio Center at the gym is free for students so I'll be hitting that area up soon. Though there is a snow storm heading toward Rhode Island that may have us all snowed in, so I'm going to look for exercise videos to do in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment