Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meltdown!

Mom called before she got to work. I was fine, a little sniffly, but fine until she asked "You okay?" And I broke down again. I KNOW I'm going to be fine, but the transition is not the easiest part for me.

I have my Positivity bracelet on, hoping that it will infuse me with hope and enough faith to get me through this week. It's cowardly, but I already want to go home this weekend. I know Mom probably will try to make me tough it out. We'll see how this plays out.

And to further my frustration, I went to change into my pajamas, taking off my white camisole and found a bunch of blood stains on the back. I wear that white camisole everywhere and the only positive thing I can think of is that at least it is on the back so that no one will see it.

I'm making an early night of it. I'm exhausted from crying all day and unpacking. I am determined to go for a run tomorrow morning unless the temperature is ridiculously low. Running always helps me clear my head and as Elle Woods says, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy." Let's hope the principle stands in really life...

No comments:

Post a Comment